Nominate an LGSer for the 2019 Alumni Achievement Award
For the six years, LGSers have been recognizing their classmates for their outstanding commitment to CNY with the LGS Alumni Achievement Award – an LGS people’s choice award! Nominees should be individuals who have taken their LGS training to the highest level and who have exhibited exceptional civic leadership.
The recipient will be publicly recognized at the Leadership Greater Syracuse Let’s Get Social event on Thursday, April 25.
Rules for Nomination:
- Only an LGS graduate can nominate another LGS graduate.
- There is no limit to the number of nominees that may be submitted by any one individual.
- Past winners are ineligible. They include: Maureen McCarthy Tracy, Melanie Littlejohn, Edward Cook, Kimberly Boynton, Renee and Tim Duffy, Kathleen Stress, Renae Rokicki, and Lynn Hy.
- Nominees WILL be contacted by Leadership Greater Syracuse, informed of their nomination, and given the opportunity to provide additional information. LGS graduates, only, will vote to choose the winner.
- The nomination form will be shared with the voters exactly as submitted. Please ensure it is accurate!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Leadership Greater Syracuse Executive Director Pam Brunet at 315.422.5471 or email@example.com
Submit your nomination here:
The deadline for nomination is Friday, March 15, 2019.