LGS Elects New Board Members and Executive Committee
(East Syracuse, N.Y. – December 29, 2015) – Leadership Greater Syracuse (LGS) is pleased to announce that at the organization’s annual meeting in November, three community leaders are joining the board of directors. Elected to serve three-year terms are:
- Tim Duffy, Vice President of Teracai
- Gus Hernandez, Vice President of Operations at The Hayner Hoyt Corporation
- Renae Rokicki, Project and Strategic Planning Administrator, Upstate Medical University
Additionally, four board members were elected as officers. They include:
- President: Ron Lombard, New Director, Time Warner Cable News
- Vice Chairman: Jeannette Flowers, Vice President of Marketing and Product Development for Lifetime Benefits Solutions
- Treasurer: Amy Lawler, Controller, Peterson Geotech
- Secretary: Kathleen Bennett, Member, Bond Schoeneck and King
“LGS is honored to have these high caliber professionals serve on our board of directors,” said LGS Executive Director Pam Brunet. “These individuals are leaders within their organizations and as Leadership Greater Syracuse graduates, they epitomize the LGS mission by taking an active role in the community,” said Brunet.
Leadership Greater Syracuse was founded by Centerstate CEO, Onondaga County, the City of Syracuse and Onondaga Community College. It is financially supported by many organizations including United Radio, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, The Hayner Hoyt Corporation and VIP Structures. Media sponsors include Time Warner Cable News, The Syracuse Media Group, The CNY Business Journal News Network. For more information about Leadership Greater Syracuse, visit http://leadershipgreatersyracuse.org.