LGS Elects New Board Members
(East Syracuse, N.Y. – 1/3/2017) – Leadership Greater Syracuse (LGS) is pleased to announce that three community leaders are joining its board of directors. Elected to serve three-year terms are:
- Steven Coker, Economic Development Specialist, Onondaga County (LGS Class of 2013)
- Elyzabeth Gannon, Director of the Community Care Hub, Onondaga Community College (LGS Class of 2013)
- Jennifer Smith, Assistant General Counsel, C & S Companies (LGS Class of 1996)
Additionally, four board members were elected as officers. They include:
- President: Ron Lombard, News Director, Time Warner Cable News (LGS Class of 2006)
- Vice Chairman: Jeannette Flowers, Director of Account Management, POMCO (LGS Class of 2008)
- Treasurer: Amy Lawler, Chief Financial Officer, ERSI (LGS Class of 2011)
- Secretary: Kathleen Bennett, Member, Bond Schoeneck and King (LGS Class of 2008)
The new board members and officers were elected at the organization’s annual meeting in November of 2016.
“LGS is honored to have these high caliber professionals serve on our board of directors,” said LGS Executive Director Pam Brunet. “These individuals are leaders within their organizations and as Leadership Greater Syracuse graduates, they epitomize the LGS mission by taking an active role in the community,” said Brunet.
Leadership Greater Syracuse was founded by Centerstate CEO, Onondaga County, the City of Syracuse and Onondaga Community College. It is financially supported by many organizations including United Radio, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, and VIP Structures. Media sponsors include Time Warner Cable News, The Syracuse Media Group, The CNY Business Journal News Network. For more information about Leadership Greater Syracuse, visit http://leadershipgreatersyracuse.org.